We are here to introduce you to the best online money-earning ways in 2022. From this, you can get some brief ideas, so stay tuned with us for more information.



How to Create a eBay Account (Without Ban)
Let's start. So guys, as you can see, we are right now@ebay.com website. The same process that we do is the same for the ebay Germany website, ebay Spain website, ebay failure website and on and on.

What you have to do is you press register, you filling out your first name, last name, email and password always we will open personal account. Even if we of course want to open seller account, we will open person and not business account. 

Pay attention for that. Ebay doesn't like business account from the start. They will put more restrictions on you and more eyes on you because when you open immediately business accounts from ebay, it's a red flag, a red dot, whatever you want to call it. 

So we will open always personal accounts and in the future we will open business accounts.

It's minor and it doesn't have to be a business account to sell an event. So don't be afraid to open the personal account. We have a continue with Google, with Facebook, with Apple me personally that's recommended because for example on Facebook, if you connect with Facebook and ask after a year, after month, it doesn't matter how much time your Facebook account gets blocked. 

So basically you don't have access to your ebay account. So I always prefer the old method, the old sign up with the mail but you can choose whatever you want. So we will fill out our name, our email for example and password, let's do a password and all I have to do is create account, that's all guys, that's how you opened an ebay account on ebay in 2022.  

That's all. Basically I have your account with my name, with the username. If I want to change the username, it will give you a bonus. I will go to account settings, personal information it's telling me to login right now I will need to fill all my information, my address for example, let's do some address, let's do it just a mobile number. 

Continue. I highly recommend you to verify your email and your phone number and if you want to change your username, you just need to click Edit. But I highly recommend you to edit your email address and phone number. 

As you can see, so that's it guys. That's how you open an ebay account. 


Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib